GST Return filing
We can help you file GST returns hassle free for your business while you sitting at your place with just a few clicks of a mouse.
TYPES OF GST RETURNS
WHY SHOULD YOU FILE GST RETURNS ON TIME?
- Avoid Penalty – Failing to file GST Returns on time will attract a penalty of INR 200 per day and maximum up to INR 5000 of each return
- Avoid Registration Cancellation – To be worst if you don’t file GST Returns on time your certificate might get cancelled.
- Better Relationship with your prospects – Filing GST Returns on time will let your customers claim input credit smoothly hence maintain a healthy relationship with good prospects
- Better Compliance Rating – Government of India has proposed to start the compliance rating system under which scorecard of every GST registrant shall be maintained. As a matter of fact, timely GST return filing is one of the key factors to compute such rating.
- Ease of availing loan – Evidently, timely and accurate GST Return filing helps a taxpayer a lot while applying for loans from a bank or financial institutions. The Banks ascertain a taxpayer’s credibility on the basis of his GST Returns.
- E-Waybill generation – In order to compel the businesses for regular compliance and GST return filing, the finance ministry has now restricted E-Way bill generation for transportation of goods, in case the trader has not filed GST returns for 2 successive months.
GST RETURN FILING PROCESS
Provide the required documents & information to our professionals
Choose Package and Pay online with different payment modes available.
On placing order, your task is assigned to one of our dedicated professionals.
Our professional will ensure an active mobile number is linked with the Aadhar card
Our professional will file and submit the application to the concerned authority.
On successful submission provide you MSME Certificate over the email
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CBIC Extends Annual GST Return Filing Due Date of FY21
A piece of good news for taxpayers as CBIC extends annual GST return filing due date of FY-21. This was done as multiple businesses were requesting the extension of the deadline for the financial year 2020-21 which ended in March 2021. The CBIC notified this good news of the deadline extension on its official Twitter account.
Know the new CBIC Extends Annual GST Return Filing Due Date of FY21
GST Audit To Be Discontinued With The Effect Of 1st August 2021
GST audit to be discontinued and won’t be held by the Central Council for Indirect Taxation and Customs (CBIC) w.e.f. 1st August 2021. Throughout the execution of the authorities given in Article (b) of sub-section (2) of Section 1 of the Finance Act, 2021 (13 of 2021), the Central Government hereby determines the date on which Articles 110 and 111 of this Act enter into force, as notified by the CBIC. As a result, taxpayers having GST registration will no longer need to have their yearly accounts audited by a CA/CMA or submit an audited reconciliation statement on Form GSTR-9C beginning from 1st August 2021. Know in detail GST Audit To Be Discontinued With The Effect Of 1st August 2021
September 11, 2021
Punjab GST collection rises by 20.41% in August 2021
In August this year, the GST (goods and services tax) revenue income for the State of Punjab increased at Rs 1,188,70 crore by 20.41% compared to Rs, 987,20 crore by August 2020. Thus, it is indicating a quick economic rebound following the second COVID-19 wave. In this article, we will read about the latest update of the Punjab GST Collection rising by 20.41% in August 2021. Know more about Punjab GST collection rises by 20.41% in August 2021
September 8, 2021