Income Tax Return Filing
We can help you in filing your Income Tax Return through professionals while you sitting at home.
TYPES OF TDS RETURNS
5 BENEFITS OF FILING INCOME TAX RETURN
Though According to income tax laws, filing the return and updating your ITR status is mandatory for every individual or entity whose income exceeds the threshold limit mentioned in the Income Tax Act-1961. There are certainly many benefits of filing of ITR:-
- Avoid Penalty up to INR 10,000/- – This year, the government has introduced a new section in the Income Tax Act-1961, i.e. section 234F wherein failing to file ITR on due date July 31, 2018, attracts a mandatory penalty of ₹ 5,000/- that may extend up to ₹ 10,000/- if not filed before 31st December, 2018.
- Avoid Tax Notice of non-filing of ITR – Remember, Uncle Sam is having an eye on your ITR status! In case you fail to duly file your Income Tax Return, you may get a tax notice from the Income Tax department, which would land you up in trouble. Better you timely fulfil the ITR filing process.
- Get TDS Refund Back – If your client or employer deduct your TDS while making payment, it might be that you’re eligible for Tax Refund. On filing Income Tax Return you can claim your TDS credit and get a refund back excess TDS deducted over your net tax liability.
- Ease in Availing Loans – Income Tax Return is a primary requirement of the bank and financial institution while sanctioning the loan. Income declared in Income Tax Return depicts your financial credibility which helps you to sanction loan easily.
- Can take input or carry forward losses – Timely filing of income tax return make you eligible to carry forward your business & capital losses, if any, during a financial year which can be adjusted against income earned in the subsequent years and ultimately save your taxes.
ITR FILING PROCESS
Upload Required Documents for ITR Filing & Information to our web portal
Choose Package and Pay online with different payments modes available
On placing the order, your application is assigned to one of our dedicated professional
Our professional team will prepare computation of income & net tax liability
On after confirmation generate the income tax challan for income tax payment
After tax payment, file the income tax return and share ITR-V via email
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INCOME TAX RETURN FILING
Form 16 & 16A
Digital Signature Certificate
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Infosys’s deadline Ends, but Bugs are still in the Income Tax Filing portal.
The time limit outlined by the administration for Infosys to solve the troubles in the income tax portal finished on Wednesday; however, the taxpayers raised issues about the errors. Both Taxpayers and Tax specialists flagged various long-lasting glitches during filing returns, including belated pre-confirmation by the banks, concerns in registering digital sign official documents, incapability to file deferment in continuing assessment cases, and stoppage to reissue repayment requests, and issues in e-confirmation of the proceeds. Know more about Infosys’s deadline Ends, but Bugs are still in the Income Tax Filing portal.
September 24, 2021
ITR Filing Due Date Extended For FY21
A massive relaxation for taxpayers as ITR Filing Due Date Extended For FY21. As most of us know, taxpayers and professionals have reported several glitches and malfunctions in the new income tax portal since its launch. It’s become essential to extend all upcoming income tax filing due dates. Therefore, the government has now announced the extension of several ITR Filing due dates by announcing a new Income Tax circular. Know the ITR Filing Due Date Extended For FY21
September 10, 2021
Income Tax Return: Who should file ITR for FY 2020-21?
The Income Tax Return (ITR) is a document used by taxpayers to report their income generated and taxes due to the Income Tax Department. There are a variety of ITR forms that can be used based on the taxpayer’s source of income and the quantity of money generated. ITR 1, ITR 2, ITR 3, ITR 4, ITR 5, ITR 6 & ITR 7 forms are commonly used in Income tax return filing.